Regular Price $68.00. Price is without Prepaid or Renewal Code. Add extra IDs for just $5.00.
The Platinum Pack includes:
• 3 ID’s + Platinum special includes Membership & 2 Free Renewals for IDs yearly until age 21.
ID’s should be carried by each parent, anyone that cares for your child and it is safe for the child to carry in pocket or on a breakaway necklace and even backpacks, strollers or hooked onto car seats.
• Safe Shoe ID Sticker - Place in shoe in emergency and if child can’t speak; child’s emergency contact will be in shoe.
• Medical Emergency CD (Electronic version of the ID) used for broad distribution in an emergency. If child is missing, the CD can be opened by authorities nationwide for to help to recover the child quickly
• DNA/Fingerprint Kit - includes swab for DNA and fingerprint card with ink strip and medical chart)
• Safe Kit - with Games and Mazes that is educational and fun for kids.
• Breakaway Necklace to hold ID. Used for field trips or outings with family and friends and great when traveling.
National Emergency Medical ID Contains:
• The Child’s photo
• Key Descriptive Information
• Emergency Contact Numbers
• Medical Information.
Uses of my child’s Photo ID and Medical Card
• Worn during field trips and other family outings. Info on card can assist in getting child back to his or her group quickly.
• Child can be taught to throw their ID to the ground if grabbed by a stranger. This helps police identify the last place the child was occupying.
• The ID card contains a medical consent, no more permission slips/writing notes for teachers or babysitters.
• Perfect for parent and child to have while vacationing. Should the parent and child become separated; the ID can assist toward a safe reunion.
• Teachers and caregivers can relay the card’s information to hospitals in the event of an emergency to obtain medical treatment while waiting for parents to arrive. Parents can be reached through emergency contact info printed on back of card.
• Can be used as a Travel ID.
The E-ID is a digital version of your child’s information. The wallet size CD contains child’s color photo and biographical information. If a child becomes missing, in seconds their picture and biographical information can be distributed to authorities and missing persons organizations so parent and child can be reunited. When the label on the CD is signed, it acts as a medical consent. The CD has coloring pages and helpful safety information.